1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 250 g farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1½ tablespoons plain flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) salt-reduced chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh or frozen baby green peas
- ⅔ cup (65 g) sun-dried tomato halves, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (30 g) grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, following packet instructions.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano and marjoram. Sauté until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour until thoroughly combined. Whisk in the stock.
- Heat, stirring, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in peas and sun-dried tomato. Cook just until peas are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 3 tbsp Parmesan.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup (125 ml) of the cooking water. Toss pasta with vegetable mixture and reserved water. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!