1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2000ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, flattened
- 50g dried fish maw, soaked until soft, cut into 2 cm pieces
- ½ Chinese cabbage, cut into 3-4 cm thick strips
- 75g minced pork
- 10 fish balls
- 10 quail eggs, hardboiled, peeled
- a pinch of salt
- a dash of pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
Prep:2hr › Cook:30min › Ready in:2hr30min
- In a large pot, pour in the water, and allow it to boil under high heat.
- Add in the garlic, fish maw and cabbage and allow it to boil slightly under low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add in the minced pork, fish balls, quail eggs, salt and pepper. Stir well and allow it to continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the egg and stir to break it up into slivers. Turn off heat. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!