1 / 1 Photo by: chewchew
- 1/2 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 chili, sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 150 ml water
- 500g chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
Prep:2hr › Cook:30min › Ready in:2hr30min
- Marinate chicken chops in light soy sauce, sesame oil and dark soy sauce for 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, fry the onion until slightly transparent. Add chili, oyster sauce, cornflour, spring onion and water. Stir under medium heat until water starts to boil. Remove from pan and leave to cool.
- Mix eggs, plain flour in a bowl.
- Coat chicken chops in egg mixture.
- Pan-fry under medium heat until chicken turns golden brown. Remove from pan. Pour the oyster sauce and cornflour mixture over the chicken chops. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!