1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in 1.25 cm-wide strips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ cups (130 g) sliced, seeded red, green or yellow capsicums
- 1½ cups (180 g) sliced courgette
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150 g (about 10) cherry tomatoes, each halved
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) balsamic vinegar
Prep:5min › Cook:12min › Ready in:17min
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Sauté until barely cooked through, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle on half the salt and all the pepper. Remove chicken from pan.
- In the same pan, sauté capsicum and courgette just until tender, 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining salt. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomato and oregano. Cook 1 minute. Return chicken to pan. Sprinkle with vinegar; heat through.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!