1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Barbecued Chicken Adobo
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 355 ml water
- 180 ml vinegar
- 45 ml honey
- 15 g minced garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 g black pepper
- 1360 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- In a large saucepan, mix together, soy sauce, water, vinegar, honey, garlic, bay leaves and pepper. Bring to the boil, and add chicken. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken with tongs onto paper towel and set aside.
- Discard bay leaves.Boil the soy sauce mixture until reduced to about 375ml (1½ cups).
- Meanwhile, preheat barbecue to a high heat and lightly oil the hotplate.
- Cook chicken on the BBQ for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and crisp. Serve with the reduced soy sauce mixture.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!