1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Baked pork and vegetable spring rolls
- 250g pork mince
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon (3ml) oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon (5ml) water
- 12 x 18cm square spring roll wrappers
- 4 teaspoons (20ml) vegetable oil
Prep:25min › Cook:20min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Place pork in a medium saucepan and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix pork, cabbage, carrot, spring onions, coriander, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and chilli sauce.
- Mix cornflour and water in a small bowl.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the centre of a spring roll wrapper. Roll wrapper around the mixture, folding in edges to close. Moisten fingers in the cornflour and water mixture and brush wrapper seam to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking tray. Brush with vegetable oil. Bake for 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. For crisper spring rolls, turn after 10 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!