Baked Ziti II
2 / 3
3 / 3
Traci B’s Kitchen
959 people made this
About this recipe:
Three cheeses layered with pasta and tomato- based vegetable sauce. This recipe is so easy and so good! Ziti is kind of like penne and any short pasta will be fine for this recipe.
1 packet (500g) ziti pasta
750g ricotta cheese
500g shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 kg jar any vegetable pasta sauce
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg and 1 1/2 cups vegetable pasta sauce.
- Preheat oven to 190 C. Lightly grease a 23cmx30 baking dish
- Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish. Top with remaining vegetable pasta sauce, followed by Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate