1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Baked Ziti II
- 1 packet (500g) ziti pasta
- 750g ricotta cheese
- 500g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 kg jar any vegetable pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg and 1 1/2 cups vegetable pasta sauce.
- Preheat oven to 190 C. Lightly grease a 23cmx30 baking dish
- Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish. Top with remaining vegetable pasta sauce, followed by Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!