1 / 1 Photo by: Caroline C
Serves : 6
- 420 g chopped cooked chicken breast
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 180 g chopped fresh tomato
- 180 ml mayonnaise
- 4 g chopped fresh parsley
- 10 g chopped green onion
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 g romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado - peeled, seeded and sliced
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Place bacon in a large, deep frying pan and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Set asice to cool.
- In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, parsley, spring onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast, tomatoes, celery and bacon and toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with avocado slices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!