1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Thai Red Curry Prawns
Serves : 8
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 550g medium prawns, peeled and deveined
Prep:5min › Cook:6min › Extra time:1hr › Ready in:1hr11min
- In a shallow dish or resealable bag, mix together the lemon juice, soya sauce, mustard, garlic, sugar and curry paste. Add prawns, stir to coat and seal or cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat. Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread the prawns on to skewers. Transfer the marinade to a saucepan, and boil for a few minutes.
- Barbecue prawns for 3 minutes each side, or until opaque, basting occasionally with the marinade.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!