1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 800g beef sirloin steak
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1,1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 125g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, well rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- handful green olives
Prep:30min › Cook:10min › Extra time:5min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Lightly oil cooking grill grate. Brush steaks with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place on the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Remove from heat and set aside until cool enough to handle. Slice steak into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix in the cheese. Cover and place dressing in refrigerator.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion and olives on 4 chilled plates. Top with steak and drizzle with dressing. Serve with crusty bread.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!