1 / 1 Photo by:
Gluten-free Pear Cupcakes
- 100g rice flour
- 1 teaspoon wheat-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 pear, grated
- 4 Tbls sunflower oil
- 2 Tbls golden syrup
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Sift together the flour with the bi-carb and baking powder. Add the sugar and the grated pear. Mix all together.
- Add the oil and golden syrup and beat all the ingredients together.
- Put into patty pans and bake in pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!