Fresh Fruit Flan
This is a quick and easy dessert where you can use up whatever fruit you have. It's delicious hot or cold.
Vickie de Vries
2 people made this
1 teaspoon baking powder
90g caster sugar
Fresh berries of your choice (strawberries, blackberries) or sliced banana
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 23cm round tin or flan dish
- Melt the butter and pour it into a bowl and mix in all the other ingredients except fruit.
- Pour mixture back into tin and spread out. Dot the fruit of your choice across the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11