Frozen Passionfruit Souffle
A beautifully tart and creamy iced souffle. Contains raw eggs so not suitable for children or pregnant women but everyone else, enjoy!
Be the first to make this!
15 ripe passionfruit
5 tablespoons caster sugar
300ml whipping cream
3 eggs, separated
Extra time:4hr freezing ›
- Halve the passionfruits, scoop out the inside and push through a sieve to remove all the juice (the time consuming part!)
- Add the juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar to the yolks and whisk till light and airy.
- In two separate bowls whisk the cream to soft peaks; and beat the whites and remaining sugar to stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream into the yolk mixture and then fold in the whites, trying to keep the air in the mixture.
- Spoon into ramekins lined with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours or until required. Remove from freezer 30min prior to serving and turn out of ramekins onto plates.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124