1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 6 small ikan kembung, cleaned
- 2 tbsp tempura flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- ice cold water from fridge
- pinch of salt
- oil for deep frying
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Clean the fish and make 3 score slashes on both sides. Rub some salt and set aside.
- Make the batter by mixing both flour in a bowl and adding cold water a little at a time , stirring until it reaches a medium thick consistency. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Heat oil in wok until hot. Dip fish into batter and then into the hot oil. Cook until it turns golden. Remove and drain on paper towel. Can be served with a chilli dipping sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!