1 / 1 Photo by:
- 300 gm plain flour
- 1/2 cup small shrimps, minced
- 2 stalks spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 stalks chinese celery, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for deep frying
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until you get a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in wok until hot and drop spoonfuls of the batter into the oil and fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towel to soak the excess oil and serve with chilli sauce.
Instead of using spring onions, you may also use chopped shallots.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!