1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
Serves : 4
- 4 chicken thighs
- For the marinade
- chinese black vinegar
- salt and pepper
- some oregano
- For the herb sauce
- 1/2 cup chinese celery, leaves only
- 1/2 cup parsley, leaves only
- a small handful of walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small orange
- 2 tsp sour cream
- olive oil
Prep:20min › Cook:30min › Extra time:45min › Ready in:1hr35min
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and rub salt, pepper, oregano and black vinegar over them and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the herbs with walnuts in a blender and chop until fine. Zest the orange and squeeze half of the juice.
- Heat pan with a little oil and sear the chicken thighs on both sides until brown then place on baking tray. Bake in oven at 180C for about 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Just before taking the chicken out of oven make the herb sauce. Saute the minced garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Then add the chopped herbs and stir. Add a little water and sour cream. Season with salt, pepper, orange zest and orange juice to brighten up the flavour.
- Pour the herb sauce over the chicken before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!