1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Serves : 4
- 30 ml cooking oil
- 0.9 g ground ginger
- 1 g chili powder
- 1 g ground cinnamon
- 1 g ground turmeric
- 1 g ground white pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 240 g chopped canned tomatoes
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 60 ml chicken stock
- 10 g ground almonds
- 60 ml heavy cream
- 60 ml plain yogurt
Prep:5min › Cook:45min › Ready in:50min
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chicken, garlic and onion until chicken is cooked through. Cut open a small piece to test that it is no longer pink.
- Season with ginger, chilli powder, cinnamon, turmeric and white pepper and set the heat to medium. Mix in the tomatoes and chicken stock. Return to a simmer, and then stir in the almonds.
- Stir in cream and yoghurt, and then cook gently for 2 to 4 minutes, before serving on a bed of rice.
Unfortunately I was looking for a nutfree Indian recipieand this popped up...it has ground almond, so has nuts - 01 Mar 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!