1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 30 gm shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 100 gm fresh snow peas, ends trimmed
- 50 gm fishballs, slice in half
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cornflour, mix with some water to make a slurry
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- a pinch of sugar
- oil for cooking
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Heat oil in wok and add minced garlic and carrots. Stir-fry and add the fish balls, broccoli, mushrooms and snow peas.
- Stir in the oyster sauce, soy sauce and vinegar into the wok. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Add the cornflour slurry and mix until well combined and sauce is slighty thick.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!