1 / 1 Photo by: Suhara
- 1 package fresh cheong fun (rice rolls)
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 100ml hot water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried prawns, chopped (optional)
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Steam or microwave the cheong fun for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Make the sauce by combining hoisin, water, sesame oil, sugar and soya sauce to taste.
- Cut the cheong fun into bite-sized pieces and place on a plate. Drizzle with hoisin mixture, and top with toasted sesame seeds, spring onions and dried prawns.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!