1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 1 kg fresh whole crab, about 5 medium sized crabs
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup yellow bean sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 handful chinese celery, chopped
- 1 handful green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- oil for stir frying
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Prepare the crab by removing the carapace (main shell). Cut the crabs into quarters.
- In a wok, fry the yellow curry powder until fragrant. Add the yellow bean sauce and heat. Add the eggs and cook slightly. Add the Chinese celery, green onion and ginger. When the eggs are almost cooked but still wet, add the crab, cover and continue to cook until the crab is done, about 5 minutes. You may need to add a slight amount of water to prevent scorching and induce steaming.
- When the crab in cooked, lay out the contents of the wok on a platter and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!