Luk Chin Goong (Shrimp Balls)
Actually a street food, but it’s fun to make at home for a party.
Bangkok (Krung Thep Maha Nakhon), Thailand
1 person made this
500 grams raw shrimp, heads and tails removed
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper
Oil for deep-frying
- If not already done, devein the shrimp. Cut shrimp into small pieces.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a food processor in a stone mortar, until they resemble thick dough.
- Heat the oil in a wide pot over medium heat until a piece of dough put in sizzles and comes back to the surface in a couple seconds.
- Drop little spoonfuls of dough into the oil and fry until puffy and browned.
- Serve immediately with a sauce of your choice.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11