1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 1 tablespoon white lime powder
- 750ml, plus 500ml water
- 10-12 ripe baby bananas
- 600g sugar
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:1hr › Ready in:1hr30min
- Begin by dissolving the lime powder in 750ml water and let sit for 30 minutes. Strain the water and reserve.
- Cut the bananas in half and soak in the lime water for 30 minutes. Rinse the bananas in tap water and set aside.
- Mix the sugar and 500ml water in a wok and heat over medium heat until the syrup starts to boil. Add the bananas and cook until the bananas are reddish in color and the syrup is thickened.
- Arrange the bananas on a platter and pour the syrup over them and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!