1 / 1 Photo by: Wiley
- 300 grams chicken breast, sliced
- 1 liter (4 cups) coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 4 baby brinjal, quartered
- 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 large chillies, red or green, halved lengthwise
- 30g (1 cup) Thai basil leaves
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Take the cream off the top of the coconut milk and cook in a wok until the oil separates. Add the curry paste and fry until fragrant. Add the chicken to the wok, cook for 1 minute. Add the brinjal, lime leaves and the remainder of the coconut milk. Simmer until the brinjal are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with the fish sauce, and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!