1 / 1 Photo by:
- 500g beansprouts, remove tails and blanched
- 100g grated coconut to make kerisik (see recipe)
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Spice Blend:
- 8 red chillies
- 6 shallots
- 60g dried prawns, soaked in hot water and drained
- 3 cloves garlic
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- To make kerisik: Toast the grated coconut dry in a pan over low heat, stirring constantly until it turns golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Blend the spice ingredients until fine. Heat a litle oil in pan and fry the blended ingredients until fragrant. Add the kerisik and salt and mix well. Remove and let cool. Lastly toss the beansprouts into the mix and garnish with sliced chillies.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!