1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 4
- 1 medium patola (luffa squash)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 140g prawns, deveined
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 800ml (3 1/4 cups) chicken broth
- 1 roll misua noodles
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Pare the green skin off the patola, exposing the white flesh. Cut crosswise.
- In a frying pan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the prawns and stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the fish sauce and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the patola, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the misua noodles and simmer for 2 minutes. Do not overcook!
- Serve immediately with rice or bread.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!