Patola soup with misua
This is a great tasting soup especially on a cold, rainy day.
37 people made this
1 medium patola (luffa squash)
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
140g prawns, deveined
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1/8 teaspoon pepper
800ml (3 1/4 cups) chicken broth
1 roll misua noodles
- Pare the green skin off the patola, exposing the white flesh. Cut crosswise.
- In a frying pan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the prawns and stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the fish sauce and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the patola, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the misua noodles and simmer for 2 minutes. Do not overcook!
- Serve immediately with rice or bread.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168