1 / 1 Photo by:
- 180g tapioca pearls
- 240g glutinous rice flour
- 550g jackfruit, sliced
- 1 large banana, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 taro, peeled, cut into bite sized pieces
- 425g can cream-style corn
- 200g sugar
- 400ml (1 1/2 cups) coconut milk
Prep:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- Boil a large pot (6-8 litres) of water. In another pot, cook the tapioca pearls until translucent.
- Add some water to the glutinous rice flour, just enough to gather the dough into a ball. Make marble sized balls and drop them into the boiling water. They will float when done.
- Add the jackfruit, banana, taro, cream-style corn, and tapioca pearls. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar to the mixture followed by the coconut milk. Mix and cook for another 10 minutes. Mixture will thicken because of the tapioca pearls. Keep stirring to make sure mixture is not sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Ladle into bowls and serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!