1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1 medium tomato, quartered
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste (bagoong)
- 2 pcs fried or grilled bangus (milkfish)
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- Salt and pepper
- 225g string beans (sitao), cut into 5cm lengths
- 225g squash, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 225g ladies finger (okra)
Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
- In a large pot, place tomato, onion, shrimp paste, bangus and water. Boil 5 minutes. Mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add string beans and squash, mix and cover. Cook 5 minutes. Add ladies finger, mix and cook another 5 minutes. Serve with rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!