Bangus (Milkfish) Lumpia
This is a delicious fish dish served as an appetizer.
6 people made this
1 medium bangus (mlkfish)
1 medium onion
2 cloves garlic
125g (1 cup) frozen peas
1 medium carrot, cut into julienne pieces
1 stalk celery, diced
25 lumpia wrappers
2 tbsp olive oil
oil for frying
1 box 1.5 oz (42.5g) raisins
1 tbsp soya sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Clean bangus by removing the scales, removing gills, internal organs and washing the inside.
- Slice the backside to expose meat. Pour soya sauce and squeeze the lemon over. Parboil just until pink is gone.
- Cool. Remove bones. Set aside.
- In a skillet, saute garlic and onion in olive oil. Add the fish meat, and all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.Cook 5 minutes. Cool.
- Wrap 1 tbsp of the mixture in lumpia wrapper. Continue until wrappers or filling is used up.
- Fry in hot oil just until light brown. Serve hot with sweet chili sauce (store bought).
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11