1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Cucumber And Yoghurt Salad
Serves : 7
- 3 cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried mint
- 1 cup low fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- Peel, quarter lengthwise, and seed cucumbers. Slice thinly. Mix together with garlic. Layer cucumber slices in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer lightly with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Pour off the liquid that has formed, pressing cucumber firmly. Crumble mint over cucumbers.
- Beat yoghurt until smooth and blend in a drizzle of olive oil if desired. Pour over cucumbers. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!