1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Cheesy tomato chicken breasts
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 250g gouda cheese, cut into 10 slices
- 2 avocados - peeled, stone removed and sliced
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until almost cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and top each piece with 1 - 2 slices of tomato and 2 - 3 slices of cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, add 2 to 3 slices of avocado on top of each chicken piece and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!