1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Butter and Garlic Prawns
- 280g butter
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1kg medium raw prawns, peeled with tails attached, and deveined
Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 230 C.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange prawns in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the prawns and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the prawns are pink and opaque.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!