Stuffed Mini Pepper Snacks with Philadelphia Cheese and Tuna
Stuffed with a mixture of Philadelphia Cheese and Tuna and wrapped with Bacon, these sweet mini peppers make great party snacks.
1 person made this
3 Sweet Mini Peppers
½ Japanese Cucumber
3 Streaky Bacon
½ canned Ayam Brand Tuna Flakes
50g Philadelphia Cheese
2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Tomato Sauce
3 - 4 drops of Tabasco
- Rinse and cut sweet peppers and cucumber into halves. Remove seeds.
- Mix tuna with cheese and stuff into peppers and cucumber.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on peppers. Cut bacon into halves and wrap around peppers. Preheat convention oven at 200°C and bake till golden brown.
- Meanwhile, lay stuffed cucumbers on serving plates. Cut tomatoes into halves and place onto cucumbers.
- Transfer Stuffed Mini Peppers onto plate and serve with Tomato Salsa!
See it on my blog
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (1)
It's a fun & tasty recipe & great for potluck parties too!
04 Oct 2015
User's IP: 220.127.116.11