1 / 1 Photo by: amychew
- ¼ carrot, cut into thin strips
- 3 stalks celery, cut into thin strips
- 30g dried black fungus, soaked until soft, cut into smaller pieces
- 40g Sichuan vegetables, cut into thin strips
- ¼ red pepper, cut into thin strips
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- In a hot oiled pan, add in the carrot and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add in the celery and stir-fry again for 30 seconds.
- Add in black fungus, Sichuan vegetables and red pepper and cook until they are softened (but still firm). Serve.
- Add salt and 1 tsp oil to a pot of water and blanch all the vegetables until slightly softened. Remove and rinse under cold water.
- Toss in 1 tsp sesame oil. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!