1 / 1 Photo by: maameemoomoo
- 180g rice flour
- 50g tapioca flour
- 150g sugar
- 300ml thick coconut milk
- 450ml water + 10 pcs pandan leaves – blended, strained for pandan juice
- 150g (or 1/2 coconut) grated white coconut, steamed and mixed with a pinch of salt
- Sieve rice flour and tapioca flour into a mixing bowl, add in all the rest of the ingredients except grated coconut.
- Mix thoroughly and stir over low heat till mixture thickens.
- Pour into greased patty tins, steam over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove from patty tins, roll in grated coconut and serve.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!