2 people made this
About this recipe:
The ketchup in the sauce gives the whole dish a slightly sweet and tangy taste. More can be added if you want a stronger flavor.
2 tbsp oil
1 fish, whole
3 slices ginger
1 chilli, sliced
7 preserved soybeans
1 tbsp ketchup/tomato sauce
½ tbsp cornflour
3 stalks spring onion
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish under medium heat until it is brown. Remove the fish and place on a plate.
- Fry the ginger until it is brown.
- Add the chilli and preserved soybeans, then put in the fish. Add tomato sauce.
- Mix the cornflour and water and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the spring onion and let the water in the pan boil. Pour the sauce over the plated fish. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate