1 / 1 Photo by: wokkingmum
- 2 medium Squid, innards removed and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon Sake
- 3 tablespoon Mirin
- 3 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 2/3 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Marinate the squid with the rest of the ingredients for half an hour.
- Place squid in the pan and pour the marinade into pan too.
- Grill with pan covered for 4 minutes in medium low fire. Grill on the other side for another 4 minutes.
- Open the cover and makes slits on the squid with a pair of scissors.
- Continue to grill on medium low for 1-2 minutes with cover opened, to thicken sauce. Turn the squid in-between grilling to get the colour even.
- Remove from pan and spoon some thickened teriyaki sauce over. Serve.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!