1 / 1 Photo by: wokkingmum
- 3 tablespoon Sugar or to taste
- 300ml Water
- Juice of 4 Calamasi
- 5 Mint Leaves, teared and crushed
- 2 Preserved Sour Plum
- Mix and melt sugar in water. It will be easier to do it using extra fine caster sugar rather than regular caster sugar.
- Squeeze in calamasi juice. Chill till ready to serve.
- To serve, add in crushed mint leaves and preserved sour plum to the calamasi water. It taste better to have the preserved sour plum sit in the drink for a while.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!