1 / 1 Photo by: amychew
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 dried scallop, soaked until soft, broken into pieces
- 400g baby shanghai greens
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 75ml water
- Oil the frying pan with 2 tbsp of oil. Add the garlic and fry under medium heat until slightly brown.
- Add the dried scallop and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the baby shanghai greens and stir-fry until the leaves are slightly wilted and the stems are soft.
- Quickly add the light soy sauce and water. Stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!