1 / 1 Photo by: Yati
- 2 whole fish (700g total)
- 1/2 tomato, cut to four slices
- a handful ginger strips
- 30g kiam chye (salted vegetables), cut into strips
- ½ chili, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, soaked until soft, cut into strips
- 75 ml water
- 3 tsp light soy sauce
- Cilantro for garnish
- Place the fish on a large plate. Place all ingredients except water, soy sauce and cilantro on the fish.
- Mix light soy sauce and with 75 ml of water and pour mixture over fish.
- Fill a wok with some water and allow the water to boil. Place the plate with the fish on a rack in a wok and steam for 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!