1 / 1 Photo by: Yati
- A handful of dried shrimps, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 400 g long beans, cut
- A pinch of salt
- 75 ml water
- Pound the dried shrimps until they break up into small flakes.
- Oil a frying pan. In a pan, fry garlic and dried shrimps under medium heat until fragrant.
- Add long beans and fry for 1 minute. Cover the pan and allow long beans to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and pour the water over the long beans. Mix well. Remove from pan. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!