Bittergourd and pork belly stir-fry
This is a very interesting dish that mixes many different tastes together. This dish goes well with rice and is usually served at dinner.
1 person made this
400g pork belly, cut into 1cm thick pieces
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cornflour
2 cloves garlic, chopped
a few slices ginger
1/2 bittergourd, cut into chunks, blanched
5 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp sugar
- Marinate the pork belly slices in 1 tbsp each of light soy sauce, sesame oil and cornflour for about 30 minutes.
- In a hot oiled pan, fry the garlic and ginger until it starts to brown. Put the pork belly slices back into the pan and continue frying.
- Add the bittergourd and mix well.
- Add ketchup, water, 1 tbsp light soy sauce and sugar. Mix well again and allow it to boil.
- When the sauce has thickened, turn off heat. Serve.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52