1 / 1 Photo by: amychew
Serves : 5
- 1125ml water
- 100g salted vegetables, cut into pieces
- 1/4 duck, whole, bone-in
- 1 sour plum
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 dried scallops
- 1 assam slice
- 2 inches knob ginger, smashed
Prep:5min › Cook:2hr › Ready in:2hr5min
- Lower the duck in a pot of boiling water for about 1 minute and remove.
- In a large pot, add the water and allow it to boil.
- Add all the ingredients and lower the heat to low.
- Boil for 2 hours. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!