1 / 1 Photo by: wllew
- 500g bone-in chicken thigh, chopped into pieces
- 5 small red onions, sliced
- 5 dried mushrooms, soaked until soft, cut into halves
- 1 can (200g) button mushroom
- 150g dried beancurd skin, soaked until soft, cut into 5-6 cm pieces
- 1 can (330ml) beer
- 1 stalk spring onion for garnish, cut into 4-5cm pieces
Prep:10min › Cook:35min › Ready in:45min
- Pan-fry the chopped chicken thigh under medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Check that the chicken is cooked by inserting a fork. If the fork comes out easily, it is cooked. Remove from pan.
- Fry the small onions und and under medium heat until they start to brown. Add the mushrooms, beancurd skin and chicken and mix well. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the beer over the chicken and allow it to boil. Lower the heat to low, cover the pan and allow it to cook for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onions over. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!