1 / 1 Photo by: blackswan
Happy Call Pan: Fermented Beancurd Chicken Wings
blackswan North Region, Singapore
- 12 Chicken Wings
- 4-5 Fermented Beancurd cubes
- 1 Chilli (shredded)
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Extra time:3hr marinating › Ready in:3hr15min
- Wash & marinate wings with 2-3 cubes of fermented beans for at least 3 hours.
- Heat pan & arrange neatly in HCP. Close pan & cook for about 2-3 mins. Turn pan over. Open to check, ensuring wings are neatly in place. Close pan & continue to cook for another 2 mins.
- Open to check if wings are browning. Smash 2 cubes of fermented beans & brush them on both side of wings. Add chilli. Continue to cook both sides for another 1-2 mins. Control time according to browning & texture preference.
- Enjoy this simple but aromatic Fermented Chicken Wings!
For non-HCP users, simply marinate the wings in a glass bowl & put it into the microwave to cook :)
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!