8 people made this
About this recipe:
It is a delicious egg noodles dish in a soupy broth.
2 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
100g fish, sliced
9 tbsp cornflour
100g squid, sliced
10 large prawns, whole
10 stalks chye sim, sliced thickly
1 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
360g yee mee (fried egg noodles)
- Oil another large wok with 2 tbsp of oil and turn stove on to high heat. Add garlic when the wok is hot.
- Add fish slices and fry until they turn white.
- Add cornflour and water. Place lid over large wok and wait until water boils.
- Next, add squid, prawns and chye sim. Cook until prawns turn pink and squid turns white. Add salt.
- Turn off heat and add beaten egg. Stir the mixture well so that egg breaks up into slivers.
- Divide yee mee into 5 portions and coat with the seafood broth. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate