Fried Vermicelli with Salted Soy Beans Gravy
2 people made this
About this recipe:
Normally we eat fried vermicelli without any gravy. This recipe try to add-on on normal fried vermicelli. The gravy was added to improve the taste of the dish. You will love it.
350 gms Vermicelli
200 gms prawn
200 gms squid
1 onion - blended
1 garlic - blended
5 mm ginger - blended
5 Dried chili - blended
3 tbs Olive Oil
5 tbs Salted Soy Beans
30 gms Dried prawn - coarsely blended
100 gms Bean sprout
2 tbs Sugar
1/4 tbs Salt
- Soak vermicelli. Heat pan and saute all blended ingredients. Put salt and sugar to taste.
- Once fragrant, put prawn and squid and mix it. Put vermicelli and mix it well.
- Put bean sprout and mix all.
- For gravy, saute blended ingredients, put salted soy beans and mix it. Add sugar, let it boil.
- Put fried vermicelli in bowl and pour 1-2 table spoon gravy on top of fried vermicelli. Ready to eat.
Sprinkle with fried onion, cut chili and other garnishing materials.
See it on my blog
Check this recipes at Engineers Love Cooking
Write a review
Click on stars to rate