1 / 1 Photo by: soragarn
- 1 cup Water
- 3-5 tablespoons White sugar
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar or Tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Chilli Powder
- 4-5 tablespoon Rosted Ground Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Soya bean oil
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and chopped skin on
- 30 grams Carrot diced very small
- 5-6 pre-soaked Dried black mushrooms diced very small
- 20 Gram Cabbage diced very small
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Beansprouts
- 3/4 Cup Tofu diced very small
- 1/2 Cup Glass noodle pre-soaked of 15 mins in warm water and cut into 1 c.m. lengths
- 1 table Light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White pepper
- 1 teaspoon White sugar
Prep:40min › Cook:20min › Extra time:1hr › Ready in:2hr
- Preparation of Dipping Sauce: - Mixing 1-7 above together in order as per ingredient list and boil for 10 mins. - Cool before serving. Garnish with coriander
- Preparation of Filling: - Fry the garlic in the oil on medium heat. Allow to cool
- - Add the ingredients in order of Hardness. Carrot, black mushrooms, cabbage, beansprouts, Tofu, egg, and glassnoodle. Then Soya sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Preparation of fill into spring roll and how to fold:
- Place a tablespoon of fill in on spring roll wrapper. Fold the sheet about half a turn over the filling.
- Flod the right and left side,
- then fold in ends. Smear with egg or paste and roll up tightly to seal.
- Deep fry in plenty of oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chilli or chinese plum sauce.
- Uncooked spring roll may be frozen until needed.
*If you are allegic to peanuts you can omit them if you double the white sugar
4 cups of soya bean oil for deep frying
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!