1 person made this
About this recipe:
Cheese Omelette stuffed with instant noodles and sausage. Convenient and tasty
1/2 teaspooon salt
1 packet instant noodles
100g sliced mushrooms
2 slices sliced cheese
50g finely chopped spring onions
some chilli sauce, mayonnaise, tomato
1 splash cooking oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
Extra time:1hr ›
- Whisk the eggs with the spring onions, sausages, cheese. Leave aside some of the spring onions, sausages and cheese
- Pour 1 splash of cooking oil and fry the whisked mixture till it turns to a omelette.
- Put the egg omelette on a plate and spread it out.
- Cook the noodles till soft.
- Fry the cooked instant noodles with the soy sauce, cooking oil, mushrooms, cheese, sausages for 10 secs.
- Put the cooked instant noodles on the omelette and roll it up.
- Add chilli sauce, mayonnaise and tomato by the side.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate