1 / 1 Photo by: Milax
- 1 inch fresh ginger, sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 1 inch lemon grass (white part), minced
- 4 Tablespoon black coffe powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoon palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoon young coconut flesh
- 4 tablespoon buah kolang-kaling or buah atep (fruit from Arenga pinnata)
- 3 cups water
Prep:10min › Cook:12min › Extra time:2min › Ready in:24min
- Heat the ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and lemon grass in 3 cups water. Simmer ligthly for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add the black coffe powder and allow to steep for a few minutes.
- Strain the solids from this liquid and add the coconut milk, palm sugar and salt. Simmer gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut flesh and buah kolang-kaling. Ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!