Easy Peach Charlotte
This is a pretty easy dessert to make and delicious too. Ladyfinger or savoardi biscuits line a mold which is then filled with fruit and condensed milk filling.
Be the first to make this!
1½ cup sweetened condensed milk
½ cup lemon juice
1 can peaches in syrup
1 cup pitted prunes, chopped
2 packages (180g ea) ladyfinger biscuits
1 cup milk
Extra time:4hr chilling ›
- Put the condensed milk in a bowl with lemon juice. Mix until well-blended and creamy. Set aside.
- Drain the canned peaches through a sieve and reserve the syrup. Select a few nice peaches for the top decoration and set aside. Cut the remainder peaches into small cubes.
- Place the prunes in a saucepan with 1 cup of reserved peach syrup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the biscuits in half and set aside. Put the rest of the peach syrup and milk in a bowl. Mix and moisten the biscuits in it.
- Line a baking dish, 25cm diameter with plastic clingwrap, making sure to have excess film around. Line the cookies, rounded side down, standing around the dish.
- Place a layer of cubed peaches and prunes at the bottom of dish. Pour half of the lemon cream mixture and top with a layer of biscuits. Repeat layering, ending with biscuits.
- Fold the overhanging excess film over and cover the dessert with a dish. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Unmold the dessert onto a plate and garnish with reserved peaches, cut into slices and arranged on top. Serve chilled.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124